DjangoBooks.com

Altamira M-10 trade for Grand Bouche - Sold!

rsclossonrsclosson New
edited April 2023 in Classifieds Posts: 55

Since I now I have two great guitars, I want to diversify a little bit. I gave the edge, very slight edge, to keep my Gitane for my petite bouche guitar and am looking for a long scale, 14 fret, D hole guitar of similar value. (even a little less value is ok if it is what I am looking for). My guitar is in great shape with a slight amount of wear from playing, hard to find pick marks and dings.

It is probably more authentic sounding for Gypsy Jazz and the neck is very comfortable. I will happily keep it if not finding a proper D hole, but the offer is out there.. Pictures to follow.

Comments

• rsclossonrsclosson New

I will also offer this for sale.

$849.00 with nice gig bag

$799.00 without gig bag

$30 shipping in continental USA

For international shipping, I would have to research

Willie
  • rsclossonrsclosson New

I am motivated to sell. Make an offer.

• rsclossonrsclosson New

Looks like I am going to have this guitar for a long time. Not so much as a nibble, which is a bit surprising.

• rsclossonrsclosson New

In making an offer please do not worry about insulting me. At the worst, I will simply counter offer.

• krzyskrzys New

I would buy it but I am in New Zealand :P

• rsclossonrsclosson New

Well, international shipping is not impossible, but it may not be cost effective.

• mikeb89mikeb89 New

Interested. Sent you a message.

• rsclossonrsclosson New

Well, the Altamira is sold. Trying to find out how to update the heading.

Buco
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E
    edited April 2023 Posts: 1,308

Congrats! Now to sell the sax so you can keep your jazz box.

rsclosson
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

If you are logged in, you should be able to see a little black gear icon to the right of the post title. If you click on that, you will have a box open up to Edit your post. Click on that, and it should allow you to edit the title of your post.

Alternately, you could go under "My Discussions" in the top right just under your profile name and Quick Links, etc. That will bring you to a listing of the posts you have created, and the same black gear icon will be there to Edit the post.

rsclosson