DjangoBooks.com

Castelluccia 'D' hole guitar (like Dorado's) for sale - Price Reduced to AU$2000 = about US$1375 !

Chris MartinChris Martin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Petrarca, Catelluccia, Bucolo, Martino, Hofner, Hoyer, Burns
edited January 20 in Classifieds Posts: 451

Hi, I am selling my Castelluccia as I can't get on with the feel of the neck, I have been lazy playing easy guitars like Gibsons and Fenders for fifty years and am too old to relearn on a bigger wider neck. I am relatively new to the GJ genre and I have other guitars by Di Mauro and my #1 made for me by Tony Petrarca that have slimmer necks. Otherwise, it has a great sound and I would love to keep it, but I find I am not playing it so better it goes to somebody who can use it. I was asking AU$2250, but have now reduced it to AU$2000 (which today is about US$1375 although that can fluctuate daily) if bought direct as I would save on the ebay fees.

I am in Australia and insured shipping to USA would cost about AU$250 (US$173)

Here is the ebay link which has more photos: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/164028151502

AndyW

Comments