DjangoBooks.com

Did anyone manage to download any of the performances by the Paulus Schäfer Trio & Mozes Rosenberg?

epsdudeepsdude New
in Welcome Posts: 20
There were some really great performances by the Paulus Schäfer Trio & Mozes Rosenberg posted on the YouTube channel GypsyJazzStudent. These were performed at Hot Club de France Netherlands in Le Melangeur Geldermalsen May 16 2016. However to my dismay, that channel has been deleted and with it, all its videos.

There were at least 6 performances including Blue Bossa, China Boy, Coquette, Dark Eyes, Festival 48, and Minor Swing. I've managed to recover all performances from their still-remaining Facebook page except Coquette and Blue Bossa (which happened to be my favorite and I'm sad about that.)

I would like to recover all these videos if possible and get them reuploaded to YouTube to preserve them. Did anyone by chance download the video or audio of any of these performances?

Please let me know; thanks!

Comments

• adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    I remember those videos! You might try contacting Melvin Könings, who's the organizer of those events in Geldermalsen. Maybe reach out via Facebook, or via his Dutch gypsy jazz community http://hcdf.nl. Good luck!
  • epsdudeepsdude New
    Awesome! Thanks for the advice; I'll keep it in mind.

PS: Loved your Super Mario Bros 2 and Zelda covers. Keep it up!
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    edited November 2017 Posts: 541
    did you try to communicate with the channel's owner?

www(dot)youtube(dot)com/user/123omairma
  • epsdudeepsdude New
    I did not. I'll message him too if the other people I'm trying don't work. Thanks!
    That means that their online course didn't work... sucks.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel