DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthday

MoustacheQC

Django in June Monday Arrivals, ride/share from BDL?

EmmettRayEmmettRay Honolulu, Hawaii✭✭✭✭ Koa Iseman, AJL XO-503, Holo Busato
in Welcome Posts: 88
I'm wondering if anyone else arrives Monday afternoon and can offer or share a ride to Northampton? Thanks! ::)>-:
Tagged:

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    What's BDL?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    BDL = Hartford's airport.

I'm arriving Monday around noon in Boston and am also looking for a ride...!

Adrian
  • EmmettRayEmmettRay Honolulu, Hawaii✭✭✭✭ Koa Iseman, AJL XO-503, Holo Busato
    Hey Adrien, maybe I'll fly into Boston and we can split a ride? That's a bit farther though yeah?
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    Yeah, it's quite a bit farther... My current plan is to take the bus, which is a bit long and inconvenient. :-/
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    I'm planning to arrive in Boston around 8:30 and will either take the bus or train, unless someone is driving around that time. Hartford is closer but there are no non-stops into there from Halifax.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • Wim GlennWim Glenn oƃɐɔᴉɥƆModerator 503
    edited June 2016 Posts: 1,046
    Hi all, if anyone else here cares to join: some of us are taking from Boston on Monday - Train 449 BBY -> SPG, it departs Boston Back Bay at 12.57 and arrives Springfield MA at 3.18pm. It's $22 for an adult fare and you can book it on amtrak.

Myself, @anthon_74 , and Volt from Thailand will be on that train.

Unfortunately the train from Springfield to Northampton leaves 3 minutes earlier at 3.15pm, so unless there's some serendipitous scheduling slip, we'll miss that connection. But it looks like only about a 30 mins taxi from there to smith college, so we'll probably just share a cab.

By the way, I'm flying into Boston this evening and will be looking for trouble this weekend, so if anyone is out and about send a message :)

W
  • christilchristil New
    edited June 2016 Posts: 1
    Hey Emmett, my friend and I won't be arriving at BDL until 6:20pm on Monday. :/
    My friend and I are also looking to carpool or share a shuttle.