DjangoBooks.com

Django in June rideboard to/from the airport anyone ??

anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
edited May 2014 in North America Posts: 561
Hi Ya'll,

I would like to start an informal ride board here for DIJ, specifically for people flying in to bradley international airport, and would like a ride to and/or from smith college and hope not to fork out $100+ round trip to the valley transporter.
I would like to suggest that all people needing a ride from the airport to Smith college, and/or back to the airport at the end of the week offer $15 - $20 to the driver each way since , if you used the valley transporter or a taxi, it would cost $50+ dollars each way.

So how do we do this ??? I'm only guessing but here goes -

post a Comment on this thread as either needing or offering a ride.

If you NEED a ride, first put NEED a RIDE at the top of the post- then put your name, day/time of arrival and departure, and whether you need a ride to, from, or both. If you've found a ride, POST that you've found a ride.

If you are offering a ride - first put OFFERING a ride at the top of the post- then Put your name, when you arrive, which days (monday, tuesday, back on sunday etc.) you're willing to give rides, and how many people you can fit in your automobile (keep in mind bags + guitars). If you fill your car, then post that your car is full and not to PM you anymore.

If you find a ride, be sure to exchange cell phone #'s in case planes are late, etc

From there, just keep an eye on the ride board, and if someone matches your needs, or what you're offering, PM them ASAP.

Thanks

Anthony

Comments

• anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    I NEED a RIDE
    My name is Anthony and I need a ride both ways.

I am arriving at bradley international at 8:05 pm, Monday June June 16th.

I depart from Bradley at 5:15, sunday June 22nd.

PM me if you can offer a trip either way.

Anthony
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Great idea man. I'm looking for rides each way too:

Arrive to Bradley: 16 Jun, AC7294, 14:30
    Depart from Bradley: 22 Jun, AC7305, 17:35
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    Bump