DjangoBooks.com

FS: 2005 Dupont Vieille Reserve Brazilian

denk8denk8 ✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 39
I decided to sell my superb Vieille Reserve guitar as I am thinning out my instruments.

This guitar is a pleasure to hear and includes:

-A 40 year old aged Spruce top

-Highly Figured 40 year aged Brazilian back and sides

-Deluxe, closed DM tuners

-The top has a real pliage

It has a rich mature, complex, and robust tone. It is extremely resonant with fantastic sustain.
I owned a Dupont MD5O and this guitar is a cannon in comparison. Additionally, the high end is rounded and bell like that will cut through any rhythm section.
It has been well played in. There are two small cracks between the soundhole and fingerboard and one longer crack on the treble side of the lower bout . All have been professionally cleated and are stable. it was re fretted and Plek'd (i.e. computerized precision fret level done by the Plek CNC machine) by the renowned guitar tech Mike Lull. Such precise fretwork allows for the lowest action possible. It is currently setup with 2.8mm action and plays like butter.

There is a Schatten pickup installed ($200 value).

PM or email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->