DjangoBooks.com

Chord Melody for Gypsy Jazz

2»

Comments

• TseeBaengTseeBaeng Paris, France✭✭✭ Olivier Marin
    Thanks Will! glad it can help you out. Also glad to hear that everything works for you now Twang!
  • tumchaktumchak ✭✭
    edited November 2018 Posts: 4
    Hi,

I just bought the course, and it seems that there is no video for Russian lullaby, the video appearing is just the breakdown. Can you confirm that ? Nice work btw, there seems to be a lot of intereting hints in this course.
  • PetrovPetrov ✭✭
    @tumchak yeah getting the same at my end. The tabs are there but the breakdown video is playing.
    Hey guys, that's strange. Let me notify the guys over at soundslice! I'm on it. And I'm glad you're enjoying the course Tumchak. Thanks for your support Petrov also.
    Hey guys problem fixed!
  • edited November 2018 Posts: 1,231
    I'm enjoying this very much and have wanted to work on this exact thing for some time. There are great ideas for not only playing completely unaccompanied, but for intros and for playing chordal bits in solos. The explanations for each piece are clearly explained. I've worked my way through one of these already and am working ideas that I like through separate keys. Really nice work, Brad.
    Thanks a lot for the kind words Jim!