DjangoBooks.com

Moreno, an hour to look at his right hand.

124»

Comments

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018 Posts: 872
    I don't think it was ever meant to be funny, I think it was a bit appreciative and a bit sarcastic to focus on the right hand for an hour, maybe it's a British, American type way of thinking or too much Monty Python in our younger years.
    vanmalmsteen
  • NylonDaveNylonDave Glasgow✭✭✭ Perez Valbuena Flamenca 1991
    Scoredog wrote: »
    I don't think it was ever meant to be funny, I think it was a bit appreciative and a bit sarcastic to focus on the right hand for an hour, maybe it's a British, American type way of thinking or too much Monty Python in our younger years.

Too much Python ? That's what she said.

Seriously though, this thread wasn't entirely a joke. The two Moreno Vid's do give people a chance to see his right hand, which is in my opinion impeccable, for a whole hour. But also with a whole hour of joyous music to accompany it. That means even someone who is LOOKing for answers in the wrong places is going to HEAR the real answer and the real point for an hour.

This is, in my opinion, a lot more useful than a slow motion video of one bar stretched out for an hour with fatuous and counterproductive explanations which leave the viewer hungry for more but teach nothing.

D.

Scoredog