DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazzers in Colorado?

EmmettRayEmmettRay Honolulu, Hawaii✭✭✭✭ Koa Iseman, AJL XO-503, Holo Busato
edited July 2011 in North America Posts: 89
I'm flying in from HNL for my friends wedding in Breckenridge next weekend, Sat Aug 6th. He wants me to play some gypsy jazz before the ceremony and so far there's only myself and a piano player to do it. I was wondering if there are any guitarists near the area that would be interested in playing or jamming while I'm in town and also playing a little before the wedding? I'll only be there from the 4th-7th, too bad I'm going to miss the Djangofest the following weekend in Crested Butte :cry:

Comments

• Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Unfortunately, I'm in Missouri this week and probably won't be back in Colorado in time to join you. It would'a been fun. For those of you along the Front Range who want to catch Gonzalo and his quartet but can't make it to Crested Butte, my band (Mango fan Django) will be hosting them during a gig on Thursday Aug 11 in Colorado Springs. Tix only $12 at the door. Well worth the drive from Denver! Check here and click on Gonzalo ad for more info: http://www.mangofandjango.com

AE