DjangoBooks.com

Djangology.Net has a brand new look

djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
edited August 2009 in North America Posts: 1,018
I just finished the long job of upgrading http://Djangology.Net to newer technology. Take a look and let me know if I can do anything to improve it even more.

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Nice work Jon!
  • emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
    I like it, nice work.
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    edited July 2017 Posts: 1,018
    As you all know, Djangology, which ran from 1997 until around 2012?? is now long dead and the domain name is squatted on by someone... who knows. We'll never get that back; lesson learned, don't let go of your domain name.

I was browsing around on the internet and saw this similar blog started by someone else. Glad someone is doing it: http://gypsyjazzdiaries.blogspot.com/

I am finally getting back into gypsy jazz again, playing a lot more lately, but not really feeling like blogging any more. It takes so additional effort. :-) People like Robin Nolan have really took it to a way different level.
    BucoBillDaCostaWilliamsMichaelHorowitz
  • Hugh HuffakerHugh Huffaker Denver Dupont MD60
    edited July 2017 Posts: 48
    @djangology, have you contacted the current owner of the domain? Typically squatters will have their contact info on a landing page when you go to the domain so that they can sell it. It may not be a squatter since it's registered in an individual's name and there is no landing page. Just in case you haven't contacted them and are interested, the current registrant is named Sachio Kitabatake and their email is [email protected]

Cheers.
    BillDaCostaWilliams