DjangoBooks.com

MJS Godefroy Maruejouls For Sale (Ebay Listing)

2»

Comments

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    I'm happy to have it sent. So far I've had a number of guitars posted, including one from Croatia, and they've all been fine.
    always learning
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hey Crooked, let us know how it sounds/plays after you get it. Congrats! Seems like a great bargain.
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Will do.
    always learning
    My new Maruejouls guitar arrived yesterday. I have to say it's a blinder and I definitely got it at a bargain price. I have included some pics from the ebay listing and I have to say they don't do it justice. In the flesh as it were it's simply stunning. The Cypress back and sides not only look fantastic but give it a bright, percussive sound but it's not lacking in the bass department either.
    It has a flat fingerboard, a pronounced pliage and a nice steep neck angle. Perfect.
    BucoJose
    always learning
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    looking forward to hearing it at the jam next Tuesday ;-)
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    I like the little fret at the high C#, nice touch.
    Joserichter4208rudolfochrist
    Haha, I never get that far up the neck.
    always learning
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Wow, yup bargain, congrats!