DjangoBooks.com

Thank You, Michael

Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
Just like to offer a public thanks to Michael. I just received in Scotland two of your excellent books: Gypsy Rhythm and Unaccompanied Django, both of which appear to be first-rate publications. They arrived within a week, well packaged. I haven't had time to read more than a few pages, but the text looks excellent, well researched. The music print is crystal clear, and the CDs well recorded.

Also, thanks for this site. I've only been here a short time, but I've learned a lot already. You have made and continue to make an impressive contribution to the world of the Gypsy Jazz guitar. Respect.
JSantaMichaelHorowitz

Comments

• JSantaJSanta NY✭✭✭ Dupont, Gaffiero, AJL
    You are going to love both. I have been working on several tunes from Unaccompanied Django, and I am extremely grateful to have such an excellent source of transcriptions. Great little excerpts and history too, which is a lot of fun.

You dove in headfirst Rob, which is the best way to do it!
    Rob MacKillop
  • Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
    It's the way I do things, Jim. I have a very bumpy head!
    JSantaBuco
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    @RobMacKillop thanks for the kind words! Enjoy...
  • I want to second that thanks for this forum, @MichaelHorowitz. Its been invaluable to me and I know many others. The wealth of experience and knowledge here is incredible, and the personal touch you bring is rare in these days. You really have helped to create an international community of GJ players, many of whom are becoming long distance friends and not just random names, @RobMacKillop and many others among them.
    Thanks!
    Rob has jumped in, but he's an amazing player in many genres!
    Rob MacKillopMichaelHorowitz