DjangoBooks.com

Sold: Saga Gitane D-500

vbakhmetvbakhmet SeattleNew
edited November 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 21
SOLD

Update 11/15/2011: Price reduced to $...
Update 11/13/2011: Price reduced to $...

For sale is Gypsy Jazz Saga Gitane D-500 guitar, serial number 774.

I bought it in 2007 used. Initially it was set up by Josh Hegg (new bridge, fret leveling and polishing, added leather insert under tailpiece). Two years ago the frets were glued in and gutar was PLEK-ed by Mike Lull ($200+ value). Playability of this guitar is just excellent, action is low, all frets are well-rounded and polished. It's very smooth and easy to play. It sounds very good, I used it for playing GJ rhythm guitar and fingerstyle.

It includes the following extras:
  • Del Arte bridge, and I'll send the original one too
  • K&K Pure Maccafery passive pickup ($60 value). The end of the tailpiece was cut to fit the pickup's endpin.
  • Saga Gitane Deluxe tuners ($50 value)
  • Leather insert under the tailpiece
  • Pick holder & strap button
The overall condition is 6-7 out of 10. It’s been my good workhorse since 2007, so there are dents here and there (see the pictures). There is a scratch near the endpin, which is hidden under the tailpiece and invisible.

I will throw in a set of Argentine loop-ended strings. Hard Shell Case included.

$... + Shipping to CONUS. Paypal (I'll eat 3%) or cash (local pickup in Seattle/Eastside).

More photos.

Comments