DjangoBooks.com

GJ in Portland and Seattle

Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
edited February 2009 in North America Posts: 1,002
I will be in Albany, Oregon from March 7-14, and am wondering if any of you will be playing that week. I'll have lots of dead time and am planning to drive to Seattle as well, so I' appreciate hearing about any gigs going on in either town that week.
I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hi Michael...you can just check the events page: http://www.djangobooks.com/events/

We play every Monday and Wednesday. We'll also be playing the 13th at a nice restaurant called Serafina.

Would be fun to see you...

'm
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    Yes, The Djangophiles, Kung Pao Chickens, Pete Krebs Trio, and Swing Papillon will all probably be performing in Portland during that week. Come see us. Monday nights every week is the Chickens + Pete Krebs Trio.
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Hi Michael, in PORTLAND there'll be at least 2 GJ jams between March 7-14th: on Sat March 7th there'll be a jam at the Moon & Sixpence English Pub on NE 42nd St. in the Hollywood District, from 4-6pm and on Tuesday March 10th there'll be a jam, upstairs, at The Lucky Lab Pub, on Captiol Hwy, in Multnomah Village in SW Portland, from 7- 10pm. You're welcome at both. PM me for further details. Cheers, Phil
  • patayrespatayres Bend, OregonNew
    Hello
    I'm new to the GJ community. Live in Bend, Oregon. Any other Central Oregon players out there? Also, would like to know of any regular and/or scheduled GJ events in the Valley.

thanks
    Pat
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Phil--

Somehow I missed your message until today. I'll PM you this evening.

Michael
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.