DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

rsw23 fatsfan Michael S Harrington pe1er lfelipel JLAZZ

My Cigano GJ-15 recording

conradconrad Toronto, CanadaNew
I plucked the strings and this came out at 4AM last night in celebration for my friend's birthday, long past the hours of sanity and good guitar playing. Recorded dry on my iPod mic (you can even hear the ipod computer churning away, hehehe). In the spirit of long unreciprocated Christmas Gifts to my friend, sweet slumber on silent nights which keep eluding me, and in the spirit of Jesus at Easter, some people's saviour... I play my favourite carol of my own meagre arrangement, preceded by a shaky improvisation. So really, it's madness before an effort in tranquility. I think I will burn on the cross, my guitar tonight. hehe, sigh

warning: I don't know much gypsy picking or jazz yet, and I come from a flamenco background. Just playing some notes, just thought you might like to hear how one Cigano sounds in anybodies hands.

Conrad

Comments