2 D-Holes For Sale!!

Comments

• aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    cigano sold.
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    that's some really great playing there!!! i love it!

but i noticed you're using fairly complex fingerings for the left hand, i learned those pieces from the dutch gypsies, the left fingerings are actually very simple , the challenge is the right hand!

I'm supposed to finish a book of walzes for michael horowitz, which i will still do despite hating finale very much.... in fact it shouldn't take me long to finish the book as soon as i learn to use finale
  • AndreasObergAndreasOberg Stockholm,SwedenModerator
    Dennis, take my class at DFNW this year. It's called: "Finale Gypsy Jazz for beginners"
    You'll get in for free if you get me a free dinner at Casa Corfu next time I'm coming in Montreal:)
    Regards Andreas
  • Joli GadjoJoli Gadjo Cardiff, UK✭✭✭✭ Derecho, Bumgarner - VSOP, AJL
    A book on only waltzes ?? Sounds awesome Dennis, do you have any idea when the book will be first released ?
    - JG
  • aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    dennis,
    thanks for the kind words.
    -alex
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    Joli Gadjo wrote:
    A book on only waltzes ?? Sounds awesome Dennis, do you have any idea when the book will be first released ?
    \
    when i decide to learn finale... apparently Andreas will be giving a workshop at DFNW on "how to use finale to edit djangobooks publications", i might attend that workshop

and i still have in my archives 10 recorded solos by ritary gaguenetti with play-along tracks by his cousin herve gaguenetti... it's also a djangobooks project that i have yet to transfer to finale format....
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hey Dennis...what's taking so long with these books! We need to get these to the printer.... :D
  • thripthrip London, UKProdigy
    Dennis, take my class at DFNW this year. It's called: "Finale Gypsy Jazz for beginners"
    You'll get in for free if you get me a free dinner at Casa Corfu next time I'm coming in Montreal:)
    Regards Andreas

Andreas, if you're doing that class at Gossington, I could do with taking it! :D
  • CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
    A book on waltzes very cool. Damn I am getting behind I have to buy dennis' DVD Michael's rhythm book and now a book of waltzes....Hello student loan money.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
  • badjazzbadjazz Maui, Hawaii USA✭✭✭ AJL
    CalebFSU wrote:
    ...Hello student loan money.

It's that time of year again, more debt is just around the corner. :?