DjangoBooks.com

Hodson 503SR *SOLD*

Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
edited October 2006 in Classifieds Posts: 795
David Hodson 503 SR, #93 (1999) for sale. Santos Rosewood laminated back and sides. Very fast, comfortable neck; narrower than most but thick C shape, like a Gibson on steroids. Great Selmer tone with a nice complexity. Big Tone pickup built into the bridge, nicely done. Hiscox hard shell case. New ones are in the $2,500 range. A significant step up from Gitanes (I owned a DG-250 for two years) and the like.

This has been my main guitar for the last 16 months. Am selling only because I keep buying more guitars and need to make room. Minor blemishes and wear reflecting lots of use, but nothing major. Frets good. Fully functional and very playable. Would be glad to talk about details as long as you like. Email me first and I'll give you my phone number. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Pictures: http://www.zahnisers.com/zcrb/hodson/hodson.html

$1,400 with case. Price INCLUDES insured shipping via UPS anywhere in the lower 48 USA. Other locations or shipper will be extra.

Craig Bumgarner
Solomons, Maryland

Comments

• Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    I've had a couple nibbles, but no bites. I need to sell this guitar so I have put it on ebay with an starting price of $1,000 and a Buy It Now of $1,400.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0043025691

This is a nice guitar at what I think is a good price, hope it finds a good, new home soon. If you see this and know of someone who might be interested even if you aren't please pass the word.

Thanks!

Craig