Logo
Holiday Closure
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthdays

LFriedman Tonda Maléř Archtop'38

Related Discussions

Who's Online (1)

• terrassier 5:09AM

Any Gypsy Jazz players or enthusiasts in Metro Atlanta or North Georgia?

DeuxDoigts_TonnerreDeuxDoigts_Tonnerre Lawrenceville GA USANew Altamira M30D, Gitane DG-250M
Greetings from North Georgia. I live about 30 miles north-east of Atlanta in a town named Lawrenceville. Just looking for any other Django-heads in the area for jamming and hanging.
dm7b5acalvane92

Comments

• greetings. i have attempted to start a jam in atlanta and was successful a couple of times but the guy moved away. i have a jam every wednesday night in macon ga if you want to travel that far down. we play for 2 hours. we've been at it for several years now. they say the first 30 years are the hardest, so we got 27 more to go lol
    dm7b5
  • PompierPompier MarylandNew Cigano GJ-15
    Consider setting up a page for your jam(s) at meetup.com or a similar site. This makes it easy to find. Who knows how many potential participants are out there. For example, you wouldn't expect that the DC area GJ jam page has 484 registered members. Luckily, they don't all show up to play la pompe at the same time.
    dm7b5Buco
  • I'm in Kennesaw.

You're not Greg by chance, are you?
  • if you all get together, let me know, i'll drive up for a jam. i'm in atlanta frequently
  • DeuxDoigts_TonnerreDeuxDoigts_Tonnerre Lawrenceville GA USANew Altamira M30D, Gitane DG-250M
    acalvene92 No, I am not Greg. I see you are in Kennesaw. I went to school at SPSU, which is now KSU.