DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

reprobatemind paul.provosty jmarcus KerryUxq5 BobbyKiefer

Les doigts de l'homme charts or transcriptions?

elbascoelbasco New
in Repertoire Posts: 4
Les Doigts de l'homme knock my socks off, was hoping to get a jumpstart on learning some of their main heads/riffs, particularly from their more recent albums "Le cœur des vivants"/"Mumbo Jumbo".

Haven't seen any tablature or charts anywhere except 1-2 of their MUCH older material (the Daniel Givone book), anyone have any leads or tips (...besides "transcribe it yourself", which I'm doing very slowly and probably very incorrectly).

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    I think Wim Glenn transposed Mumbo Jumbo on Soundslice. I've done bits and pieces of some stuff but not written down sorry. It's above my skill level at this point.
  • Wim GlennWim Glenn oƃɐɔᴉɥƆModerator 503
    edited May 2018 Posts: 1,015
    Yes I transcribed mumbo jumbo but it was 4 years ago so it's on the "old" soundslice site and it's hard to find. Found a link by searching these forums.

Unsure if Adrian implemented any way to promote an old slice up to the modern format - likely not, since the note lengths aren't well defined.

The next one I will transcribe is "Mixture"