DjangoBooks.com

Ischell Inside BOX + CPJ $250

Hey everyone-

I'm selling my used Ischell contact mic. It's functioning perfectly and comes with everything that it originally came with plus two new batteries (and the original batteries which have plenty of life yet). You can see I've used a little over 1/3 of the putty in my experiments ill include the used putty as pictured. Stephane Wrembel uses this setup.

New price is $375, this one=$250. Free shipping in the USA

Thanks all and happy Djamming!

Bob Parins

here is the description from Ischell:

This unique contact mic is a dream come true! It allows you to play at high volumes while retaining the natural sound of a microphone. It's the best of both worlds, the natural sound of a microphone with the feedback resistance of a piezo pickup.
Just place the mic under the strings with the putty and place the jack on the tailpiece with double-sided adhesive.
No impact on the natural sound of the instrument.
No drilling or modifications, the system is removable.
This mic kit comes with a preamp with a bass roll of switch: Flat/180Hz/360Hz.
Uses one CR2032 battery which provides 300H of use.
This unit is very popular with artists in France, including Daniel Givone and Romane (who used it for recording the rhythm guitars in his latest album "Roots & groove live au sunset.")

Comments