DjangoBooks.com

Aquarium Photo

Orient-BlueOrient-Blue Manchester Gitane DG-255, Ovation Balladeer
edited July 2016 in Welcome Posts: 21
Forgive me if this has been asked previously. But I came across this photo online, I'm guessing it's from the time that Django toured with Duke Ellington's band. One photo I've seen from the Library of Congress lists it as a photo of Django and a person named David Rose.

Then I've seen one of a gentleman named Teddy Dupont:

Could anyone enlighten me as to the reason why there are two different men in this photo of Django?

Cheers,

Karl

Comments

• Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    The photo of the older gent is a Photoshop job, but I don't know who he is or why it came about.
    Orient-Blue
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • Svanis1337Svanis1337 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, that's a chap on these very forums. I guess he did it as a joke, I have this version too.
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Svanis1337 wrote: »
    Hahaha, that's a chap on these very forums. I guess he did it as a joke, I have this version too.

That's Roger? (nom de guerre T.D.) I must have had his face crossed with someone else. Now I'm wondering who the guy is whom I thought was Roger... haha.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • Teddy DupontTeddy Dupont Deity
    No the David Rose one is the fake. I was there with Django!!!!! ;-)
    wimSvanis1337
    Haha, I don't know, it's interesting.
    ————————
    cs:go keys fifa 17 coins fifa coins