DjangoBooks.com

Mercy Mercy Me

kungfumonk007kungfumonk007 ✭✭✭✭
in Welcome Posts: 421
I hope y'all don't mind me posting another Marvin Gaye duet, but I found another isolated vocal track and it was calling my name.
Bucoadrian

Comments

• kungfumonk007kungfumonk007 ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to hear other people's takes on using isolated vocals with selmer guitars. I found this one playlist that has 100's of isolated vocal tracks.
    Buco
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    Sounds great! Here's my version of "Something" by the Beatles, using a Selmer guitar plus George's vocals. :)

:0) It is so much fun! Thanks for posting Adrian. Looks like you did that years ago.
  • jwpfeiferjwpfeifer Phoenix, Arizona✭✭ Dupont Nomade
    This is great. It's nice to hear these guitars being played in another context like this. I've been wanting to write some music to feature my GJ guitar like this. They have such a unique tone and intimate sound. I'm surprised that more people aren't using them for different kinds of guitar parts in recordings.
    -Jim
    adrian
    I'm thinking the smart builders would really get behind any guitarists expanding the guitars beyond the traditional GJ sound thereby expanding their customer base. . . Bob Holo - I'd be happy to endorse your guitars - I'll send you my shipping address - really, it is no problem, I don't mind at all.
    jwpfeiferBucoadrian