DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    edited June 2014 Posts: 6,153
    It won't turn a Cigano into Selmer 503, but it seems to be very effective! :-bd
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @DjangoBooks has the best price I've found, been using one of these for almost one year I got one July 10 last year. I know that on the tone rite web-page they have a 30 day return policy. That makes it a no brainer to me.

@MichaelHorowitz do you have the 30 day policy also?

TRY IT and SEE FOR YOURSELF

My Dell Arte Hommage really came to Life I had it cooking while I went away to visit My Daughter and Grand Baby for ten daysI'd have to say it was pretty much a wall hanger prior to the tone rite treatment. Love it now,much louder and every note is clearer. I keep it going constantly and move between instruments. I'd have to say they have all improved for me.

If your not happy return it.

pick on

pickitjohn :peace:
    @pickitjohn I have a 45 day return period on electronics.

Glad to hear you've had good results with the tonerite!
  • TollundmandenTollundmanden DenmarkNew
    Will this be available in the 220v version too?
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @MichaelHorowitz

Wish you had these when I got mine. I would of saved some bucks, had a longer time to decide if it was right and supported this great site. Thanks for all you do.
    :clap:
    I would not be without my tonerite, sometimes just a 1 hour blast makes a noticeable improvement. Kind of reawakens the tone and projection. I consider it a small price to pay for the results I've had.

pick on

pickitjohn :peace:
    MichaelHorowitzLittlewing