Rest stroke is the core of the Gypsy Jazz style, sound and technique.
Arpeggios are a must for any improvisational musician.
In this course, you will learn and practice the rest stroke technique with all the arpeggios you need to know. You will build a daily practice to master the technique and the shapes. After 6 months of 30 minute daily practice, your technique and improvisation skills will have improved tremendously.
Important - This course contains lessons 6,7,9,12,13 from my previous site. It is also contains lots of new material!
If you already bought lessons 6,7,9,12,13, contact me and you will be credited the amount of you paid.
* You will know and master the rest stroke picking method.
* You will know vertical and horizontal positions for minor, major, m9, M9, 6, m6, 7, m7, maj7, dim7, m7b5 arpeggios all over the fingerboard.
* You will know to alter the arpeggio degrees to create new positions such as 7#5, 7#11, Maj7#11 and Maj7#5.
* You will learn how to easily visualize and memorize all of these arpeggios.
*You will know how to use the dim7 arpeggio over the Dom7 chord to create the 7b9 sound.
* You will know how to build a solo run over one chord all over your fretboard.
* You will know how to use the m7b5 chord over dominant7 and m6 chords.
* You will know how to use the m7 chord over M6 and M7 chords.
* You will learn triplet runs.
* You will know how to play an improvisation on a G major turnaround.
* You will know how to play “David” and “Dark Eyes” using only one m7b5 shape.
* You will get examples from Django over “Dinah,” “Montagne Sainte Genevieve” and “Stompin’ At Decca.”