Yellow has been developed for the purpose of improving the design and performances of the previous Pre-A series preamplifiers and offering to the musician all that can be necessary for his needs.
Yellow Single offers:
• modern and sophisticated design, build in a robust and light aluminum case.
• maximum two input channels for all kind of microphones and pick-ups.
• maximum four output lines with multiple connections
• headphones output
• send & return for effect loop
• four band EQ and extra dedicated filters on the main channel to ensure wide range of tonal controls and maximum flexibility.
• hi-end pure class A electronics for the best possible sound performance
Every single section has been thought and engineered to ensure the maximum potential from any kind of sound source.
Schertler Yellow Single
Pros: Versatility; quality of sound
Cons: A bit "pricey", but worth the investment.
This preamp is wonderful. It is a bit pricey, but well worth the investment. "Buy one and done". The preamp allows for many adjustments to many parameters of the sound. I use it with a DYN-M P48 mandolin pickup, and it has improved my sound, and decreased any PA input problems. The sound guys love it. Plug and play. Highly recommended.
Submitted by: Stevan on 07/13/2017 11:19:15 AM
Worth the money!
Submitted by: Nancy on 07/05/2017 12:44:27 PM
Great with DYN-G
Pros: Quiet, Small, Well Made, Versatile
I'm running a DYN-G which is tacked onto a concert classical guitar, into the PRE AIII, and then into a TC stereo reverb and into a studio monitor, PA system or iPod speakers; the sound is amazing. Sounds like a loud/big version of my guitar..you do need to use a good instrument though - since this type of setup really amplifies the natural sound of what you have; won't make a bad guitar magically sound good.
Submitted by: marc on 06/15/2011 02:27:02 PM