Dugain Contoured Pick - Coconut Shell Dugain Contoured Pick - Coconut Shell Default Manufacturer Dugain Contoured Pick - Coconut Shell Arts & Entertainment dugain_coconut_contour 3409 1.0 1
1 5
It feels like this pick is going to fall to pieces. 75% of this pick is as solid as any Dugain (Which I normally love. The other 25% feels grainy, like it is made of cork. I would definitely not buy this material pick again, though I would buy any other Dugain in a heartbeat.
15.00 DjangoBooks.com
Location
Home / Accessories / Picks / Dugain Picks / Dugain Contoured Picks / Dugain Contoured Pick - Coconut Shell

Dugain Contoured Pick - Coconut Shell

Dugain Contoured Pick - Coconut Shell

Standard teardrop shape, extra heavy gauge, with hollow impression sculpted into the surfaces for thumb and index finger. Ergonometric design. Made in France.

Item Number:
3409
Your Price:
$15.00
Your Total:
Quantity:

Reviews and Ratings

Overall
Quality
Value

Grainy, and awful

Pros: Good form factor

Cons: Awful material

It feels like this pick is going to fall to pieces. 75% of this pick is as solid as any Dugain (Which I normally love. The other 25% feels grainy, like it is made of cork. I would definitely not buy this material pick again, though I would buy any other Dugain in a heartbeat.

Submitted by: Chris on 05/20/2011 04:40:19 PM

Home  |  Forum  |  Blog  |  Contact  |  206-528-9873
Follow Us
The Premier Gypsy Jazz Marketplace
DjangoBooks.com
Your Cart
Your Cart: Empty
Search
Banner Adverts
Sell Your Guitar
Follow Us
© 2019 DjangoBooks.com, all rights reserved worldwide.
Software: Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2019 Kryptronic, Inc. Exec Time: 0.120113 Seconds Memory Usage: 4.361389 Megabytes
Kryptronic