DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazz Backing Tracks Vol 1-4

BarengeroBarengero Auda CityProdigy
edited November 2005 in Classifieds Posts: 527
Jez Tan wrote:
have duplicated backing tracks which I would like to sell here, brand NEW.

Do you have copies of the books and CDs of Michael Horowitz in store, too?
This would be very very funny!:evil:

Best,
Barengero Tschatschepaskero

Comments

• Jez TanJez Tan SingaporeNew
    Guess u guys got me wrong, I have bought a package of 3books(w cds) and 4cds of backing tracks from Cosimini. If u guys hav the books, u shld noe e backing tracks r taken from e main cds of e book. All i wanted to do was to sell e 4 backing track cds which i have becos they r 'duplicated' tracks which are available on the 3 cds in e books. If u hav to be sarcastic on this issue, pls find out the real reasons 1st. Thank you.
    Tough time doesn't last, tough man does. Practice!
  • BarengeroBarengero Auda CityProdigy
    Sorry if I really got you wrong. But still I wonder why you removed your first post…

Best,
    Barengero
  • Jez TanJez Tan SingaporeNew
    Michael did it, so that I can put up a new one with less misleading information. U can stop wondering and start playing your guitar. :)
    Tough time doesn't last, tough man does. Practice!
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    I actually erased the first post because I thought he was selling pirated copies. It turns out that he meant "duplicate" tracks not "duplicated" tracks.

However, the CD that comes with the books are not really the same as the separate play-along CDs. The play-alongs are full length recordings of each song with a bass and 2 guitars. The CDs with the book just have 1 guitar and each song is only played once.

'm
  • BarengeroBarengero Auda CityProdigy
    Yes, and the play-alongs are really good. Its fun to work with. They have the right "drive" and there are some appreciable details. For example the playback of "I´ll see you in my dreams" has as much chorusses as Djangos original recording, so you can practice the whole solo from the beginning til the end. If Jez Tan still wants to sell them, this surely would be a good deal.

Best,
    Barengero

P.S. I never stopped playing my guitar while wondering :D