DjangoBooks.com

Pennsylvania peoples, beat the heat and come out tonight!

SomeDudeSomeDude Brooklyn, NYNew
edited July 2011 in North America Posts: 36
We are going to be playing some some serious gypsy jazz jazz tonight at the Bookstore in Bethlehem,PA from 9-1.
Its a two guitar/bass trio consisting of Luke Hendon (g), Matthew Avedon (g) and Jay Sanford on the upright.
We shred and we're driving up from NYC so come support us! The place is rad, good food, speakeasy vibe and was popping off pretty hard last time I played there so come and sweat your sins out!
As always, if you have an instrument and want to sit in for a song we are happy to oblige; at least introduce yourself if you come.
Hope to see some new people there, thanks!
Matthew

Comments

• jadigjadig New
    Hello Matthew,

I live in Easton, PA. The next town over from Bethlehem. It's now 1:15am! I guess you finished playing about 15 minutes ago! Had I know about you being in Bethlehem tonight, I would have been there. You didn't say in your post, but I'm guessing you were at the Moravian Bookshop?
    Are you planning on playing there again? Let me know a little ahead of time and I'll be there with some friends.
    Jeff