DjangoBooks.com

Nolan Essential Licks Vol 2 question

blindjimmyblindjimmy phoenix,az✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Technique Posts: 119
Has anyone here bought this book ? The description on the Djangobooks store mentions five complete chorus’s of solos for each song, then farther down says for each of the first four tunes we cover five licks . If anyone here has this book, would you give a review , i dont have internet at home and as such will not be signing up for any of the academies at this time, but this book looks cool. thank you.
shut up and play your guitar

Comments

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    I think I've got this book - I know I have some of his Essential Licks books and I think they are excellent as they give us mere mortals some easy but high class licks to learn and throw into - not just the songs in the books - but just about any other songs as well.

They set more realistic and achievable targets than some of the other books - tho' I would also recommend Gypsy Fire by Andreas Oberg - and none of it will put you off trying to learn the licks.

Alan
    always learning
  • blindjimmyblindjimmy phoenix,az✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Crookedpinky !
    shut up and play your guitar