DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Why the mystery - who's the well known luthier? cheers Phil
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    This luthier is a perfectionist....he doesn't like the idea of a guitar with his name on it unless it meets his own exceedingly high standards. Honestly I can't even see the finish "flaw" myself, but he felt it wasn't up to his standards. The construction and sound are perfect, it's only a minor cosmetic flaw he was concerned about. Great for the customer, you get $2K off!

'm
  • seeirwinseeirwin ✭✭✭ AJL J'attendrai | AJL Orchestra
    Unless I am mistaken, only one builder is using that Saga tailpiece. Unfortunately, it's not a deeply discounted Holo but, if it's who I think it is, I have played several guitars by this builder and they were all really nice.
  • HotTinRoofHotTinRoof Florida✭✭✭
    Michael man, you kill me with removing the price and replacing it with ON HOLD. :lol:
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Yeah, that's a beauty.

CB
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    What a beautiful instrument. If guitars were cars, this would be a Porsche (no hint intended! :D )
  • sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
    OK, seems my guess about the answer to this PuZzle is more or less confirmed.
  • gianinagianina Colorado✭✭✭ Shelly Park, Thorell, Eastman
    hello, well I'm the guy who bought this amazing guitar and that's why she was on Hold. I just want to say that this guitar is amazing in every way, tone, playability (action was high but now I'm getting used to it and even prefer it), looks, tone, did I say the tone was amazing.
    Anyway the mystery is how could I get this nice of a guitar for such a great price.
    Thanks Michael...
    :lol:
  • HereticHeretic In the Pond✭✭✭
    Another beautiful instrument.
    Michael, HotTinRoof makes an interesting point regarding ON Hold. Often this happens so quickly that many of us never learn what the going price was for a particular instrument. I'm just wondering if the prices could remain and have the famous green On Hold ?
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    unfortunately the shoppingcart software doesn't allow for that....