DjangoBooks.com

Saving the videos

BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
edited October 2005 in Welcome Posts: 1,379
Hi, Michael!
Thanks a lot for the free videos on your website, Im enjoying them so much, and I was wondering if theres a way to save them to my computer.
Thanks.
BTW. Maybe you missed my last posts regarding tremolos on the Gypsy picking section? I know I ask a lot of dumb stuff, but I really cant help it :oops:

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hi Harry...the videos are for streaming only.

Thanks!

'm
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    BTW. Maybe you missed my last posts regarding tremolos on the Gypsy picking section? I know I ask a lot of dumb stuff, but I really cant help it :oops:

You mean the one about Mystery Pacific? I don't know that tune too well...maybe someone else has some insight into the tremolo for that song.

'm
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Oh well...so I cant save em eh? No problem they are cool enough to wait on them...I have a dial-up connection :roll:
    I meant the earlier post about the "slight adjustment of the forefinger and thumb" and the wrist angle. I wanted you to clarify them for me.
    I´ve been working very hard with the Gypsy Picking book and I got almost all the book down pretty good, but... tremolos and the ascending chromatics.
    I really dont get the "turning the pick inward" bit, for tremolos. If I turn my wrist to the right I feel tension creeping up, I think I must have misunderstood your advice.
    Can you explain it to me in a "tremolo for dummies" kind of way?