DjangoBooks.com

'Tis the season for some X-Mas Rosenberg Freebies !

Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
edited December 2010 in Welcome Posts: 246
Ho ho ho,

Stochelo and the boys are happy to celebrate this centennial year that was 2010 with a XMas special : the missing tunes from the Montreal show of last june will be posted before the end of the year (well as far as I can believe what I heard from Rudolf the red-Nosed Reindeer)!

There's already 2 to start with today : Coquette and Strange Eyes, and that's for sure :)

here, as usual : http://www.therosenbergtrio.com/

Joyeux Noel !!!
"There's no business like shoe business"

Comments

• Tele295Tele295 San Buenaventura (Latcho Drom), CA✭✭✭ Gitane DG300, D500
    Thank you, Mario. Merry Christmas to you, and to the Rosenberg family as well
    Jill Martini Soiree - Gypsy Swing & Cocktail Jazz
    http://www.jillmartinisoiree.com
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    Thanks, Mario! I've been saving these as you post them. They're great.

Two questions. First, what was the date of the concert? And second something has been weird with the metadata for all of these MP3s -- the track number in the "Track number" field is different from the number in the "Song Name" field. Which is correct?
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    Hey,

the concert was June 1st in Montreal, and the track numbers have been changed because there's a "00" "track" which is in fact just the room ambience and applause before show... there's in fact 15 tunes not 17, 1 and 17 being audience sounds actually...
    "There's no business like shoe business"