DjangoBooks.com

FS: Dell'Arte Hommage 2005 U.S. Made (SOLD)

crothcroth ✭✭
edited November 2010 in Classifieds Posts: 107
I am offering a John Kinnard, U.S.-made 2005 Dell'Arte Hommage for sale. It is in excellent condition and has no known issues to my knowledge. It is fairly close to like-new condition.

I happen to really like this guitar but am reluctantly selling it because I recently acquired a Peter Zwinakis guitar and, though I collect guitars, even I can't rationalize having two very good gypsy guitars. The Zwinakis cost me considerably more and so I'm holding onto that one.

I would prefer to talk more directly about this guitar with those who are truly interested, so I'm going to ask you to email me for pictures and to discuss price, your desired shipping and payment method, etc. I am fairly flexible about things and am open to reasonable offers. Please email, not PM.

Thanks.

~Carl
Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> Of course, remove the "NOSPAM's". ;-)