DjangoBooks.com

question for anyone familar with Castelluccia

Does anyone know whether the price of a Castelluccia guitar includes a hard shell case? Also, does the price on his website (1200 Eur for the modele swing) include VAT? I'm from the US; is it possible for me to purchase a guitar in europe without paying VAT?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Castellucia's prices are shown as "Prix T.T.C." which means with tax, without tax would be "Prix Hors Taxe." I don't speak French, that's from a Google translation.

Normally, if you purchase anything while in Europe, you have to pay VAT, but you should get a form with which you can apply to have it refunded. If you order from the US and have it shipped, the seller will usually deduct the VAT if you ask (some like AJL and Eimers show separate prices for EU and non-EU buyers).

Don't know about the case, but you could always write them through the Contact link and ask.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • periclimenespericlimenes Santa Ana, CANew
    Thanks, Klaatu. I sent an e-mail through the contact link a few weeks ago, and never heard back. Perhaps I will try again...
  • alik3954alik3954 New
    Hope this is not late. I have contacted them. You should divide the TTC proce by 1.196 to get the correct price.