DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthday

djanghost

Non-GJ Guitars for Sale

periclimenespericlimenes Santa Ana, CANew
edited February 2010 in Classifieds Posts: 140
I need to clear a landing pad for a new purchase so, on the off chance that any of you are looking to augment your collections with some other gear, I have these to offer:

1999 (or possibly 2000 - I need to check the serial number) Taylor 310, with SKB case (not the Taylor logo one). The guitar is in good condition, and I love the way it sounds, but my dad just gave me his 1966 D-18, which I hate the sound of but can't part with because it is one of our few family "heirlooms." I can send photos, or a sound clip, if you'd like. $700 + Shipping obo

1990s (again, I need to look up the serial number) black Gretsch Duo Jet 6128-57T (this is reissue of the 1957 guitar that George Harrison played for a bit with the early Beatles). The only modification to the guitar has been replacing the bridge with a period-appropriate vintage 1950s melita bridge that is made of bakelite and chrome and has individual intonation adjustments for each string. The guitar is in good shape, but it has a few light scratches on the back that come from a decade of playing. Again, I can send pics, if anyone is interested. $1,000 + Shipping obo

I'm in LA/OC California

Thanks!