DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

VBoose RLW abluesky Repassažanka Malcolm26K

[Video] Yngwie Malmsteen or Bireli?!

favino881favino881 Strasbourg, France✭✭✭✭
edited June 2009 in Welcome Posts: 46

Comments

• Captain SwingCaptain Swing U.K.New
    I've never heard any evidence to suggest that Malmsteen has that kind of harmonic concept to play Jazz/Rock. It reminds me more of Frank Gambale, but with a lot more flair and passion. Gambale can be a bit book-ish.

I have the rest of that fusion gig, & it's split between Bireli playing his Ovation acoustic, & his Fender Strat. The bass player is amazing as well. Very Jaco Pastorius.
    Unfortunately, the quality is not brilliant, but i uploaded that particular track just to show the metal-heads how it's done. :wink::lol:
  • favino881favino881 Strasbourg, France✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot for these like 200 vids you posted!
    You're the man!
    I don't know if you speak/read french, but you are a semi-god on the french forum manoucheries.com !! ;-)
  • Captain SwingCaptain Swing U.K.New
    Thanks, & you're welcome.

I've just had a look on manoucheries. Unfortunately my knowledge of French is poor, But it's good to see that the videos are being enjoyed in France! 8)
    I smiled when i saw two threads dedicated to Kapitan Swing's videos! :D