DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

loloma LeeWilson

For Sale: Complete Schertler Pick-Up/Amp Set

Ted GottsegenTed Gottsegen Rowayton, CTModerator
edited July 2005 in Classifieds Posts: 614
Hi All,

Unexpected expenses related to maintaining two households in two states have forced me look for some extra cash. Unfortunatley, these two items have to go. This is the only reason I'm selling the pick-up and amp as they are simply the best! Once I complete my move, I'll resupply myself with the same set-up.

That aside, the name says it all. The Schertler/Unico is simply the best set-up out there for obtaining a sound as close to pure acoustic as possible. Here is what I have:

Unico Amp: $1050.
Schertler DYN: $370.
Volume Pedal: $55.
Unico Amp Bag: $60.

Total Value: $1535.

Since I need to move this quickly, I'm willing to let it all go for $1000. OBO (not including shipping, should the buyer not be local). This is an incredible deal on a lovingly used, fully professional acoustic rig. Not only that, it's everything you'll ever need for a gig and it all fits nice and tight in a comfortable, padded case. Please contact me offline at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tgottsegen@hotmail.com">tgottsegen@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> - if you're interested!

Best,

Ted