DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthday

ddphoto41@gmail.com

Gitane D-500 and various other stuff for sale

Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
edited June 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 1,002
For sale: Gitane D-500 formerly owned and played by Lou Reed guitarist Bob Quine. Documentation included. In near perfect condition. Very loud and with better tone than most D-500's I have heard or played. I played a number of Bob's GJ guitars, and this was my favorite. $450. Pics attached.

There are better pics in another thread, but I don't know hopw to link to it. Use "Quine" as a forum search and it will come up.

I am also selling some non-GJ guitars. All this is to finance the purchase of a vintage GJ guitar. I don't want to clutter up the forum with non-GJ stuff, so send me a pm and I will send you particulars and pics. Other items offered and asking prices are: Gibson Faded Les Paul Doublecut $550), Marshall 1974X hand-wired 18 watt amp, still in the box ($1600), 1967 Dan Electro (Silvertone) Hornet, amp in case, all original down to the tubes and cords ($650), and a 1969 Kohno Model 15 ($5500).

Please send a PM if there is any interest.
I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Everything is now sold except the Marshall amp, and the British blues player still inside me has decided that's a good thing. It can stay. Thanks to those who expressed interest, and especially to them who bought.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.