DjangoBooks.com

Frank Vignola at the Djangomatics Monday Jam!

MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
edited February 2009 in North America Posts: 6,153
Hi All,

Frank Vignola joined the long list of Gypsy jazz luminaries who have sat in at our Monday night jam in Seattle (others over the years include: Andreas Oberg, Kruno, Robin Nolan, Mathieu Chatelain, Sébastien Giniaux, Patrick Sasouiss, Stephane Wrembel, etc.)

Great to play a few tunes with Frank....if you missed it then head over to the Jazz Alley were he'll be playing tonight and Wednesday!

See photos below:

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Here's a couple of MP3s of the jam.
  • AdelaarvarenAdelaarvaren Ballard, WA, USANew
    Arrgghhh....

I came so close to coming last night, instead I had a hot date with my Contract Law book.

Putain!

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Thanks for the MP3s!!
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    frank sounds like a champ, i like his new hairstyle too, he's looking less and less like a catholic priest and more and more like stephane wrembel!
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Arrgghhh....

I came so close to coming last night, instead I had a hot date with my Contract Law book.

What are you doing??!! Try to get a day job or something :shock: :shock:
  • Tele295Tele295 San Buenaventura (Latcho Drom), CA✭✭✭ Gitane DG300, D500
    Arrgghhh....

A hot date? You need to get out more, mon ami. I can think of plenty of better and more worthwhile things to do than to romance a Contracts book. Saw my arm off with a rusty spoon, for example....

Grab the Emmanuel's Outline and don't forget to breathe a little!
    Jill Martini Soiree - Gypsy Swing & Cocktail Jazz
    http://www.jillmartinisoiree.com
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Michael - great gig - I really do need to come up for it once in a while. I'm a slug. Sorry.

Adel... Dude! Capacity, consideration, legality, offer, acceptance & termination. Oh, and if it's under $500 don't bother with a contract because the UCC has your back. There - now go jam!! ;-)

Cool stuff guys. Yes, I like Frank's new look too - very musicianesque.

Actually, studying is good - I did a bunch of it back in the day... funny... can't remember most of it... but suffice it to say - "Good for you" study on... but make time for fun when you can - as Ferris Beuhler said: 'Life goes by pretty fast'
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.