DjangoBooks.com

Frank Vignola Quintet in Gallup NM

waldenjazzwaldenjazz Thoreau, NMNew
edited September 2008 in North America Posts: 70
As strange as this seems to me, Frank Vignola will be playing here in Gallup, New Mexico September 22 at the Gallup High Auditorium at 7:30pm. Ths is being sponsored by the Gallup Community Concert Association. For all of you here in the Southwest you might want to check this out. I think tickets are forty bucks but you can call 505-863-3075 or 505-722-5413 for information. I can make reservations for you at the El Rancho in Gallup (hey Paul McCartney stayed there recently!) or you can call them yourself. It's right on Route 66. This is advertised in the Gallup Journey monthly, their contact is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. Worth the drive up from Phoenix I think!

Comments

• waldenjazzwaldenjazz Thoreau, NMNew
    What an amazing show... if you're on Frank's tour route, DON'T miss it! His Thorell guitar is one of the most beautiful sounding guitars I've ever heard. Perfect.