DjangoBooks.com

Les Oubliettes

KcoxKcox Montreal, QCNew
edited May 2005 in Repertoire Posts: 110
Can anyone help me out with the changes to the Rodolphe Raffali version? I figure the A section is Am7 | D7 (maybe 9) | Bm7 | E7 (9?) but after that my ear isn't good enough (or I'm not patient enough).

Thanks,

Kevin

Comments

• KcoxKcox Montreal, QCNew
    So no one knows how the rest of it goes?
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Sad to say I don't own this one; maybe you can post a sound file somewhere, and we can all get cracking?

Best,
    Jack.
  • KcoxKcox Montreal, QCNew
    I'm not internet savvy enough to post files, but if you look in the CD section in Michael's store there is a clip...unfortunately it is mostly the section I know and cuts out soon after the section I don't know begins, but if you can figure out the chords played there I'm sure I can work out the rest!

Here's the link copied and pasted (hope it works)...

https://shoppingcart.djangobooks.com/cg ... uropean_cd

I *think* it might begin with something to the effect of Dm7 | G7 | CMaj7 | C6 (with a C#dim tossed in afterwords sometimes) all starting up around the tenth fret (for the Dm7) which sort of works when I play it alone but doesn't quite match up with the CD, especially the second time through with the C#dim. Anyway, give it a listen and see what you think.