DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    In a word.... "Wow"

That's quite a bevy of beauties - you're going to make three people very happy.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • django'spooltalentdjango'spooltalent ✭✭✭✭
    Three people, or one very rich and lucky guy

All the best,

Daniel
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Well, that was fast. 2 of these are sold, only the D hole is left. It will make someone very happy... :D It's a great guitar...

'm
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Michael,

Would you mind posting the prices for the two that sold? I'd didn't catch this thread until after they sold and the price appears to have "disappeared" once "item is no longer in stock". Just curious what fine guitars like this go for.

Thanks,

Craig
  • aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    If anyone's still looking for a high end gypsy guitar, I'm sort of looking to sell my Vielle Reserve. I've been using it to busk in the subways a lot lately, but am looking for a guitar that is less of a liability. And, I need the money. Here's a vid of me playing it:

Here's a link with more info:
    viewtopic.php?t=2988&highlight=vielle+reserve

I might be open to a trade or a trade + cash if anyone can present a suitable replacement guitar.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Best,
    Alex
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
    [quote="Craig Bumgarner"]Michael,

Would you mind posting the prices for the two that sold? I'd didn't catch this thread until after they sold and the price appears to have "disappeared" once "item is no longer in stock". Just curious what fine guitars like this go for.

Thanks,

Craig[/quote]

Hi Craig....all three I'm selling are $6,500. An incredible bargain considering JP Favinos cost over $8K new and there's a year or more wait. Even the used JP Favinos are over $8K now. See:

FAVINO

5400 Euros

The first two I had were gone in a day or so. So there's definitely a lot of demand for these...

'm
  • aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    michael,
    i thought you sold a couple of them. i'm a little confused- which are still for sale?
    thanks,
    alex
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
    Only the D hole is left....
    The D Hole Favino is now sold...thanks to everyone who inquired about this guitar.

'm