DjangoBooks.com

Take the Left Brain/Right Brain Dominance Test

ElliotElliot Madison, WisconsinNew
edited November 2007 in Welcome Posts: 551
This is amazing. Which way is she turning?

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

Comments

• manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
    Clockwise Elliot...
    I see clockwise, so I guess I'm left-brained. I can't make it go the other way.
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty wild...my lady and I both tried it just now; it started clockwise for both but we were both able to make it go back and forth after a bit by telling ourselves the standing leg was either the right or the left.

For more about this kind of thing, check out a book called This Is Your Brain on Music...lots of cool material about the intersection of science and music.

best,
    Jack.
    I think clockwise is more right brained....? Stack

R
    I think clockwise is more right brained....? Stack

R

Oh, yeah ... did I just do a right-brained thing by mixing up left/right brain-edness?

:lol:
    Yeah but it's a common mistake made by us Right brainers...!
  • ElliotElliot Madison, WisconsinNew
    Sometimes it is hard to spleak.
  • SorefSoref Brookline, MA✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that's strange. Initially I could only perceive it as counter clockwise. I was convinced I wouldn't be able to see it any other way. However, when I took my focus off of the lady, and onto the text of the article, it was as if she switched directions and she was unequivocally turning clockwise and i was convinced I wouldn't be able to see it any other way... cool stuff.
  • FopaFopa San FranciscoNew
    Soref wrote:
    Wow, that's strange. Initially I could only perceive it as counter clockwise. I was convinced I wouldn't be able to see it any other way. However, when I took my focus off of the lady, and onto the text of the article, it was as if she switched directions and she was unequivocally turning clockwise and i was convinced I wouldn't be able to see it any other way... cool stuff.

She did change direction. If you stay focused on her you can see very clearly when she changes directions. As the song says, ..just like a woman.
    -fopa
  • DiggerDigger New
    I couldn't make her go anti-clockwise for love nor money which explains the ease I had in making the imaginary tassles attached to her nipples go in any direction I wanted.