DjangoBooks.com

Gallato 452 For Sale

mrlamentmrlament New
edited April 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 4
Hi All,

I've got a Gallato model 452 for sale. This guitar was made by Geronimo Mateos for Serge Gallato. It has a spruce top, laminated walnut or Brazilian rosewood back and sides (I'm not sure which), walnut neck, brass tailpiece, and enclosed brass tuners which mirror the original selmer style ones. It also comes with the original selmer-style retro hard shell case.

It has a couple of small dings on the top, but other than that, it's in great condition and plays wonderfully. These guitars are no longer being made, and in my personal opinion, these sound more like Django on all those old recordings than anything else I've encountered. I never thought I'd part with this one, but financial considerations have forced me to put it up for sale.

The asking price is $2000 plus whatever it costs to ship. If you'd like to see some photos or have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!
Luke

Comments