DjangoBooks.com

Help to find the name of a song

SomaySomay New
edited August 2022 in Welcome Posts: 2

Hi, I'm looking for the name of a song I heard on the intro and outro of a youtube video : https://youtu.be/3-jYNrSx4-g?t=24

Does anyone know it ?

I'm not sure but i think it's by Django Reinhardt.

(I have already tried shazam and soundHound and listened to some of Django's most known songs but didn't recognized it)

I really like this music so i would be grateful if somone could help me.

Comments

• ChristopheCaringtonChristopheCarington San Francisco, CA USANew Dupont MD50, Stringphonic Favino, Altamira Chorus

Hi Somay,

There's quite a few of these around, but my guess is that it's basically royalty free music that's been created and licensed to websites like this: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music?tag[]=jazz&tag[]=manouche&category=Mood&sort=relevance

Basically it's just jingle music. While it's possible that there is an actual song related to this released by an artist, it's highly unlikely. The song is also looped through the entire video.

To me it sounds basically like A section of Swing Gitan, but with a little turnaround added, and occasionally going to the 4. The "melody" sounds like a common quote used on Joseph Joseph and similar tunes.

rudolfochristBillDaCostaWilliamsSomay
  • SomaySomay New
    edited August 2022 Posts: 2

Thank you Christophe for your reply.

So I've listened to several music on bensound, artlist, epidemicsound, jamendo but i didn't find it.

I keep searching...

• AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.

you could email the video maker, or leave a youtube comment asking what the music is.

It does sound like program music, recorded recently, (not 1940s vintage)