DjangoBooks.com

SWING OF FRANCE : the new counterattack

SwingOfFranceSwingOfFrance ✭✭ Favino 488 / Anastasio 74D
in Accordion Posts: 67

Hello!

The Jazz Musette counterattack sends you its best wishes for this new year!

Events have considerably delayed the release of our new album but finally! The cd is coming!

The counter-attack of the Jazz Musette vol 2 is coming in March 2021!

A new album 100% Jazz musette with new colors and new personal compositions.

Audio extracts :

While waiting for this upcoming arrival, we are pleased to present a video on a side project of Swing of France that is particularly close to our hearts. "A short history of Jazz in France", a musical conference filmed in September 2020 in the company of our dancers friends: Jean-Marc Brunel and Oksana Chliakhova.

See you soon and may the force be with you!

BucoBillDaCostaWilliamsvanmalmsteenrudolfochristbillyshakeswimCharlie Castelluzzo

Comments

• MatteoMatteo Sweden✭✭✭✭ JWC Modele Jazz, Lottonen "Selmer-Maccaferri"
    edited February 2021 Posts: 393

Lovely! I especially enjoyed the demonstration of the java and the anecdote associated with it. I had no idea what the dance java was.

I loved the sound of Thomas' Strat (I think I've seen the picture of it...) through the tube amp, it's pretty much perfect clean tone.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!

Can't wait you guys!

• SwingOfFranceSwingOfFrance ✭✭ Favino 488 / Anastasio 74D

Thank you for your feedback! English subtitles were added yesterday on the video.

@Buco  Telecaster + lollar novel / charlie christian + Roland blues artist but the majority of the tracks on the album are with a 1975 Di Mauro and an old stimer.

Buco
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Loved the video and the inclusion of the dancers. I always love it when people dance while we play.

rudolfochrist
  • Nice job guys