DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• NylonDaveNylonDave Glasgow✭✭✭ Perez Valbuena Flamenca 1991

Thanks Bill.

• Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator

Is there any snail mail address to send money to Tcha?

Thanks!

Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • BonesBones Moderator

Sorry to hear this. What a tragedy.

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    edited December 2020 Posts: 1,854

Thanks, Bill.

I’ve had this sad old Yankee twenty dollar bill lingering endlessly in my wallet ever since the pandemic began and travel to the US was restricted... I can’t think of anybody who deserves it more than Tcha.

I have said this before on this forum, but WTF, it is worth repeating... Tcha is not only a crackerjack guitarist and violinist, but he blows a wonderful clarinet, too! And by that I mean, he’s got a wonderful “legit” embouchure which gives him a lovely round tone.

Merry Christmas!

Will

Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator

I spoke to Tcha. Of course, he is doing what he can for them, but he stresses that it’s his kids and their mother that need help and “not him” so the money would have to be sent directly to them. I suppose the GoFundMe is the best way for now. They have a lot of support right now but it’s obviously emotionally difficult. I will be sending Tcha’s share of DC Music School soon as well