DjangoBooks.com

Mystery Paul Beuscher on eBay France

AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.

I was wondering if anybody had an idea on the maker of this Paul Beuscher that just sold on eBay- I thought it was rather refined work, but perhaps not a typical DiMauro, as the seller suggested in the advert. That label certainly looks a little older than some other Paul Beuscher labels.

rudolfochrist

Comments

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

The body shape, soundhole decoration and neck heel shape all appear to be Castelluccia, certainly nothing Di Mauro about it at all. I have a few Di Mauros and a Castelluccia and they are very different. But, this one has some extra features; the three-piece neck and the fingerboard decoration strips would suggest it was a fancier 'deluxe' version maybe? Possibly designed for a request from Beuscher?

bbwood_98AndyW