DjangoBooks.com

2020 Dupont Nomade for Sale SOLD

Comments

• mac63000mac63000 Tacoma, WANew Geronimo Mateos Jazz B

Man if I didn't already have an oval hole I would pick this one up in a heartbeat, especially at that price. Sorry to hear you have to let it go...

Thanks man. Somebody will be very happy, it's a very good deal. A $450 discount for 3 months of use.

mac63000

$1800

• edited September 2020 Posts: 92

Free Shipping within a reasonable distance.

• $1800 is $500 off retail with free shipping. I paid $2300 for the guitar, $125 for shipping and a 3% credit card fee in May, So this is a very good deal for someone. Since I put it up for sale I have kept it in the case to avoid any dings and maintain its cherry condition. Still available so let's pull the trigger. I will box it up and take it straight to the post office. Get your hands on a real Dupont guitar at a tremendous discount before its gone.

Bucomac63000billyshakes
  • mac63000mac63000 Tacoma, WANew Geronimo Mateos Jazz B

Have you tried posting on Reverb? Might help give it some visibility. Hope someone gets this... Such a great deal.

• lv92lv92 New
    edited September 2020 Posts: 31

I would but my budget is under 800 euros!

• Sorry man, can't take a loss that big, but good luck in your search.

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E
  • Got bumped to the second page of the list, so adding this comment to bring me back up and to stay visible for a potential buyer. Hoping someone from this group gets this guitar because I think they might appreciate the quality and the value more. So, still available! $1800 and I will ship for free unless you live really far, then you might have to kick in something toward the shipping. But still, $500 off retail for 3 months of use. Still stored in case in 40-60% humidity.