DjangoBooks.com

Collins guitar rafle CANCELLED

hello all ...
so sorry to report that after 2 months of cajoling, pleading etc, we had only sold 230 tickets as of yesterday, then a major contributor had a medical emergency and we had to refund monies that put us too far behind ... So .. it's cancelled...
We are mailing out the checks (my wife was about to deposit when I realized we were in over our head) ... so if you sent in a check, expect it back in a week or so. If you paid by PayPal you'll also get 100% refund check by mail.

If you don't see your refund in 2 weeks please email me;
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks to everyone for their support ..
C'mon out to next year's fest ...

miller & debs
"I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way"
my granny 'Meme' Foster circa 1998 at age 102
Django Jerry Jam - home grown GJ & Dead Ahead pickin'
http://www.DjangoJerryJam.com

Comments

• sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
    That's a bummer! So what's Michael doing with the guitar?
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Hey Miller,

That's too bad, but do me a favor and cash my check for the Meals on Wheels people. Good luck next year, and count me in again!

All best,
    Jack.
    (By the way, if you see this in the morning, give Andrew a call...I saw some promotion for the raffle at Django in June earlier today. I'll try to remember to tell him also...)
  • djadamdjadam Boulder, CONew
    Jack wrote:
    Hey Miller,

That's too bad, but do me a favor and cash my check for the Meals on Wheels people. Good luck next year, and count me in again!

I'll second that emotion. I'm sorry that MOW didn't get the full amount, but feel free to cash my check for them as well - or in the least it can help you cover postage for the other checks.

Adam Auriemmo
  • Charlie AyersCharlie Ayers Salt Lake CityProdigy
    Hi Miller:

You can keep my contribution, too.

Charlie
  • ViejoVatoViejoVato New
    Adams, charlie and Jack ....
    thanks so much for the contribution ... Some may have been sent out ... we are so behind in our paperwork ... debs is flying back east to care for her dad so I'm further behind ..

Anyway ... DFSw is alive and well and we did get $2065.00 plus $250 for golf plus $100.00 in change that was collected by the Girl Scouts ...
    (see phote) ...

Thanks everybody
    debs & miller
    "I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way"
    my granny 'Meme' Foster circa 1998 at age 102
    Django Jerry Jam - home grown GJ & Dead Ahead pickin'
    http://www.DjangoJerryJam.com